Term, conditions and other important information
Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk. The owner, and/or his employee/s shall not be liable for any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the owner’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- Check-in time is from 11 am and check-out 10 am latest, unless prior arrangements have been made with .
- Breakfast is served in the dining-room between 7 am and 8 am on weekdays and between 8 am and 9am over weekends and public holidays.
- Our rates are per person and not per room. Guests will be responsible for the cost of any persons sleeping over with them.
- No smoking is allowed in the bedrooms or Dining and Bar Area. Smoking is only allowed on veranda’s and outdoors.
- Rooms are serviced daily. Over weekends our cleaning staff is only available until 10.30am and late sleepers will be responsible for the tidying of their rooms.
- We offer a laundry service during weekdays. Please ask for a laundry bag.
- We do have a facility for emails, faxes and internet access if required.
- Our pool is not enclosed and children may only swim if accompanied by an adult.
- Swimming towels are available .
- Guests are most welcome to use the braai areas. Please however bear in mind that there are other guests and keep the noise levels down.
- There is a supply of Tourist Maps of PE should you require one.
- Cancellation Policy -- Full refund of deposit if booking cancelled before 60 Days of date of arrival. 61 to 21 days before arrival- 80% refund. Cancellation thereafter -- No refund. An admin charge of R100 will be levied on all cancellations.
We hope that you will be comfortable and enjoy your time with us. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please ask Roy or Minette.